PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well well

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well well

it seems that the fun is still under construction in the premier league, clock running is no longer nescesary but aplied a lot, and still enoug idiots but hey the pley level is much better!!

somebody got any tips because i don't want to finis 450 from 650 again

Originally posted by 77wopke77 View Post
    it seems that the fun is still under construction in the premier league, clock running is no longer nescesary but aplied a lot, and still enoug idiots but hey the pley level is much better!!

somebody got any tips because i don't want to finis 450 from 650 again

the way l see it,

you have to play poker,

l am not doing well either, but enjoying the game much more than the open league,
    l'm being nice there...hehe

just the way l see it,

- do not run the clock
    - be aggressive in the right position
    - note the players at your table, and take advantage

now that being said,

depending on your chip stack late in the game, using the clock may help in the long run,

just my 2 cents,

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

tnx mate

sure is nicer to play! got my AQs kicked out by KJ s so i see i have a lot to do to get points lol

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.