PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIP $1,000,000 Quarterly Freeroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP $1,000,000 Quarterly Freeroll

I imagine lot of people are making Gold and Platignum status for the first time at the moment. One of the benefits is that you get the opportunity to satty into the big event on August 20th with a top prize of $100,000

The satellites are as follows.

Both on August 13th

Gold Star Satellite at 19.00 BST
    Platignum Star Satellite at 20.00 BST

Entry isn't cheap at 1,500 FPP's. But how long might it be before you get another chance ?

Good luck to all that give it a go.

Think you lost a zero somewhere mate. Should hit gold before then, so see you in that one. Just about got the FPP's. Good luck to whoever going to do it umbup:

Comment

I think darkman said a million prize fund $100.000 FOR FIRST. umbup: HAPPY
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oops! So he did

You in Happy?

Comment

I wanted to satellite into this last time I was a GoldStar, but wasn't able to. It should be noted that the PlatinumStar satellite actually gives you significantly better value for your money. So if you manage to make it to Platinum, you might want to put your FPP's into that one if you only have one shot.

I've been wanting to save my points, but this is probably the best value I'll ever find for them, or close to it. So, I guess I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
            I imagine lot of people are making Gold and Platignum status for the first time at the moment. One of the benefits is that you get the opportunity to satty into the big event on August 20th with a top prize of $100,000

The satellites are as follows.

Both on August 13th

Gold Star Satellite at 19.00 BST
            Platignum Star Satellite at 20.00 BST

Entry isn't cheap at 1,500 FPP's. But how long might it be before you get another chance ?

Good luck to all that give it a go.
            Platignum Star? Can i play that im Platinum Star? Just kidding Dman tx for the info didnt know that gl mate be well

Comment

iv been here three years and this is my first time at silver star let alone gold or platinum,ill just save my extra points ill be earning with silver star and will try to get to gold
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm registered already. Can see Darkman is in too. Anyone else going to play?

Might be an idea to reg early. Guess there's going to be alot more gold's about this month and it has a 5000 cap. Don't miss it!

Comment

Maybe my fears about getting in were a little unfounded.

10 mins to go and only 530 registered

Comment

good luck peeps

Comment

Pah. Back to earning FPP's

Comment

First break
                        steveisnot , murmur666 , Sandtrap777 & II CoTe ll still in
                        376 left and 161 get tix

gl guys

Comment

Second break
                          steveisnot , murmur666 , Sandtrap777 still in
                          182 left

Comment

Looking good,get that ticket yo!

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                              Second break steveisnot , murmur666 , Sandtrap777 still in 182 left
                              Yap I think we all got the ticket umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.