PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hmmm what's up in august!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmmm what's up in august!!

well hi all i am back from Rome where i saw how julius ceasar went all in and lost lol, only ruines left lol, also mussolini fel after the showdown so that's nothing new!! how is life in the premier league or shall i play something else!

greets

Plan on lots of head aches and Detors when you are building the new empire in the premier league. Alot of of hills to climb and some one is always trying to steam roll you over, but now its a playable game unlike the roman empire who had the whole world trying to bring them down.

Comment

If you cross the Rubicon into the Premier league beware the Ides of August...

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.