PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you prefer to stay in the Open league if you qualify for the Premier league?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you prefer to stay in the Open league if you qualify for the Premier league?

Just as the title asks.
    No explanations needed.
    This is important if you wish to see anything changed.
    Also, if you know of a thread that has this same issue discussed, please link it in here.
    Thanks everyone.
    Dano

Yes. I would like to have the option of either accepting or denying the invitation.
    Thanks
    cul8rpro

Comment

no.......hiccup
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Here is one thread on the subject. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...-20VPP-on-July
        Originally posted by cul8rpro View Post
        Yes. I would like to have the option of either accepting or denying the invitation. Thanks cul8rpro
        Welcome to the forum..glad ya' made it in. Thanks again for your correspondence in our pm's. Thanks to you to eff! umbup: Players shouldn't be concerned of what others think if you wish to be able to decline your invitation or not...just let us know as the first two have done.

Comment

Add one here. Choice is always a good thing. That's all this is about.

Dale
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Granted. No explanation is needed. But considering the number of posts on the subject I don't know why the question even needs to be asked.

Actually. On second thoughts, an explanation is needed. Because there's a big difference between being given the option to decline the invitation and not being offered a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
              no.......hiccup
              What he said. I would rather get my butt handed to me in a league (Premier League) where players have a clue about poker as compared to playing against the OSM'ing PRO FREEROLLERS in the Open League. mileypoker:moke:

Comment

rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr
                Last edited by Weee--Waise; Mon Sep 05, 2011, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Its far to complex for a yes or no response.

I think people should be given a choice where they want to play but......
                  What happens when the same player keeps coming in top 10 in the open league?
                  Doesnt that hinder the league because that player is better and should be playing with like players!
                  I also dont like the idea for another reason,the fact that we worked hard to get to the PL and now the
                  people turning it down will be replaced by worse players!
                  So if this does go through I would prefer to see,no replacements coming up or it turns the point of playing PL into a joke.

It disturbs me that we finally get what we wanted all these months and the voices of new members
                  distorts the league because they cant play against better players or want a easier cash.
                  Dont get you knickers in a bunch,just saying it how I see it.

Comment

IT GOES WITH BEING IN THE TOP 1500
                    YOU SHOULD HAVE TO TAKE IT
                    YOU DON'T HAVE TO USE IT
                    AND NO SELLING OR GIVING IT AWAY
                    IT'S YOURS YOU EARNED IT

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                      Granted. No explanation is needed. But considering the number of posts on the subject I don't know why the question even needs to be asked.

Actually. On second thoughts, an explanation is needed. Because there's a big difference between being given the option to decline the invitation and not being offered a ticket.
                      If you know where these other posts are, please link them. I'll be doing more research tomorrow.
                      Thanks

Comment

no.

Comment

rwtyujkuhtrgewfrtyuioiytr
                          Last edited by Weee--Waise; Mon Sep 05, 2011, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Meow,,, NO,,,....peeps can always play in the open league a month later after they get their butts handed to them in the premier league I would say,,,,,,,,,Just bounce back and forth,,,,,umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
                              Fine then, id go for the keeping it part, but if I don't use it, even once then i want the option of being able to go for the points and prizes in the open league and if i did use the PL ticket even ONCE the points that I have earned in the open league are gone.

SO WHEN YOUR KID DOES NOT LIKE HIGH SCHOOL YOU LET HIM GO BACK TO MIDDLE SCHOOL ??
                              THAT'S TEACHING THEM GOOD, ANY TIME LIFE GETS HARD JUST GO BACK WHERE IT'S EASY

JUST MY TWO CENTS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.