PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing Heads Up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Heads Up

Im just wondering if PSO will ever put videos of someone playing heads up. Or can we have training session on it? Anyone else play heads up cash games and would like to see some more info on the heads up games on the PSO site?
    Last edited by pokerstar671; Tue Aug 09, 2011, 03:38 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

There'll be no live training specifically focused on heads up cash play in the immediate future. PSO has no control over the content of the Team Pro session videos, but if a team pro member does a video on HU cash play I'm sure they'll link it to the site. umbup: Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Hope that something pops up in the futureumbup:
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
        Thanks for the reply. Hope that something pops up in the futureumbup:
        Ditto
        'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.