PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Friends

I am running bad and playing worse but its still cool to see old friends. Thanks Meowsaskitty and whoever runs the drunk tank now, I have missed playing with you all. Hopefully I can regain some lost form as I once again work my way up from minnow. Cya out there.
    Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by FLsnookman View Post
    I am running bad and playing worse but its still cool to see old friends. Thanks Meowsaskitty and whoever runs the drunk tank now, I have missed playing with you all. Hopefully I can regain some lost form as I once again work my way up from minnow. Cya out there.
    What is up neighboring cracker? Hope the fishing is good down there. Look forward to seeing ya' in the tank this week. umbup:

Comment

hey snook,

great to see ya in the tank,

tats and johnny are running tank #1

there doing a great job keeping us all together untill you folks can come back and play for real cash.

cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Gr8 to see ya too Snook . I run my Penthouse Silly lol See ya tonight

Hugs ,

Mary

Comment

Yahoo welcome back Snooky, it is great to have you on the tables again.

Comment

Snook you gotta get rid of the .net version man
            .LUV'S the fish yer holding.

Comment

Snooky if you want to play on .com instead of .net, here's the instructions. Follow each step carefully.
              http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...Pokerstars.com

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.