PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

observer chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• observer chat

I missed the start time of the 2pm today so i decided to rail a bit. When I tried to chat with a couple of peeps I got this message....

"Observer chat privileges are only available to those that have a buy-in for this tournament in their account'

Whats with this???

Support offered this......

This tournament is a private tournament not hosted by PokerStars,
    and entry is restricted by password or ticket. If you have not
    received it from the tournament hosts, unfortunately you will not
    be able to participate in this private tournament.

To locate tournaments that are open to all players, from the
    PokerStars Lobby screen, select:

'Tourney -> All'

Please let us know if we can assist you further Dale, and thank
    you for playing at PokerStars.

Regards,

Michael E.
    PokerStars Support Team

Any ideas???

Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Looks like another glitch in the Matrix; you have the ticket so you should be able to rail.

The comment that this is a private tournament not hosted by Pokerstars is quite a bewildering one though.

TC

Comment

A big reason for the post.....

Dale
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
        Looks like another glitch in the Matrix; you have the ticket so you should be able to rail. The comment that this is a private tournament not hosted by Pokerstars is quite a bewildering one though. TC
        IT'S HOSTED BY PSO umbup:
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

We went through this last year.The Skill League didn't allow rail chat even though we had tickets to play in them.Now i can't chat from the rail unless I register to play in the game..

Comment

Yeah it really sucks.... its the only way to really keep in touch with my buds

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
              We went through this last year.The Skill League didn't allow rail chat even though we had tickets to play in them.Now i can't chat from the rail unless I register to play in the game..
              I beleive I had this month...could be wrong though

Dale
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I can rail.

well....i could before I read this...thanks a lot!
                Last edited by !!!111Dan; Mon Aug 08, 2011, 12:45 AM. Reason: well

Comment

Ooops...my luck must be contagious now

Dale
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

can still rail but silently Dan...

Comment

got the same message today dale when I tried to say hi to some folks.....was gonna rail the number 2 player on the leaderboard to see if i could pick up any of his skillful moves but all i saw was people clockin and him sitting out....guess i'll have to wait till the next one to learn something new....scorpumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                        can still rail but silently Dan...
                        Was only a week ago I think when I could still chat at pssl tables.
                        I think my last try was at CoTe's last tourney of last month.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                          Was only a week ago I think when I could still chat at pssl tables. I think my last try was at CoTe's last tourney of last month.
                          YEP ME TO HAD HOPE THAT YOU COULD USE YOUR CHARM AND TALK TO SOMEONE umbup: umbup:
                          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                            Was only a week ago I think when I could still chat at pssl tables.
                            I think my last try was at CoTe's last tourney of last month.
                            I have re-contacted support. No news yet other than it has been forwarded. C'mon Dano, throw some weight around,

Dale
                            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i have the same problem a tic to the premier league but cant chat
                              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.