PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips to be Relegated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips to be Relegated

Just a bit of fun, give me your 3 tips to go crashing down to Septembers Open League.

Mine are Myself of course Darkman( sorry D Man but you mentioned it )and Bones ( same reason as Darkman ) .
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

I'LL BET I DON'T

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Easy one. Go all in every hand. You'll either lose a ton of points or win the PL. If I think about it chances are 50/50 so it's a win win situation.

Hmmmm... you meant to pick horses for falling in the OL ? Sign me in, unless I'll win it by using the mentioned method in the last days of the month.

P.S. Where the hell has my avatar gone ? Anyone seen it ? Mods ?
      Last edited by dR3am3R59; Sun Aug 07, 2011, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dR3am3R59 View Post
        Easy one. Go all in every hand. You'll either lose a ton of points or win the PL. If I think about it chances are 50/50 so it's a win win situation.

Funny. They say a little knowledge is dangerous

Hey gate. The rest of the world thinks they can speak our language, but we know better

Comment

.... :-P lol

Comment

Rail me, you will learn.

Dale
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.