PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

open league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open league

y does my score in open skill league was not updated? thx....

If you are looking on your profile page there is a known problem there. Try the leaderboard (on the PSO home page) and search for your name.

Comment

yeah i do that. but, still nothing, only one score was updated... thx

Comment

I'm suprized that you even have a listing in the Open League, given that you are playing in the Premier league. Word was you can't play for points in the Open so why would they list you.That just takes someone else's spot.
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

aw, yeah ur right, i still playing open league. how can i earn ticket for the next month? thru qualifiers? thx mate...

Comment

Originally posted by Yawni View Post
            I'm suprized that you even have a listing in the Open League, given that you are playing in the Premier league. Word was you can't play for points in the Open so why would they list you.That just takes someone else's spot.
            Bang on !

What's going on staff?

Comment

Originally posted by polaris_0688 View Post
              aw, yeah ur right, i still playing open league. how can i earn ticket for the next month? thru qualifiers? thx mate...
              Hey polaris. If you finish the Premier League in the top 800 you will automatically win a ticket for next month. Btw, great play yesterday.

Comment

Ionel thx mate. gg,, yeah now i know, i read all about the league,,,,,, thx all...

Comment

Originally posted by polaris_0688 View Post
                  yeah i do that. but, still nothing, only one score was updated... thx

SO YOU HAVE NO SCORE ON THE OPEN LEADER BOARD
                  ONLY ON THE P.L.

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                    Bang on !

What's going on staff?
                    HE HAS NO SCORE ON OPEN LEADER BOARD

Comment

Check again. Last update 4:07 ET Open League, rank 12099, points 1511.08.

And only the one game that he mentioned.
                      Last edited by Yawni; Sun Aug 07, 2011, 11:22 AM.
                      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                        HE HAS NO SCORE ON OPEN LEADER BOARD

Check again. Last update 4:07 ET Open League, rank 11704, points 1511.08

I don't think capitals are going to get you out of this one

Comment

Check again. Last update 4:07 ET Open League, rank 11704, points 1511.08

HE'S NOT THERE
                          THERE IS 4 PEOPLE AT 11704TH SCORE OF 1512.51

YOU LOOKING AT OPEN SKILL AUG. ???

Comment

Yes. between when I posted the first rank and I went back to check if it was only the one game the rank went to 12099.

AND HE HAS A RANKING IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE. MAYBE THEY LET YOU HAVE 1 GAME AND THEN PUT A HOLD ON IT. OR MAYBE IF THE GAME WAS BEFORE THE PREMIER IT COUNTED.
                            Last edited by Yawni; Sun Aug 07, 2011, 11:37 AM. Reason: WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD POST IN CAPS
                            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Dennis. When did you forget how to use the search function?

(And why can't I post in capitals?)
                              Last edited by Darkman61; Sun Aug 07, 2011, 11:32 AM. Reason: extra question

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.