PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Great SNG promotions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Great SNG promotions

Just posting this for some of you SNG grinders that might have missed this promo starting up. http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/battle/ I think this is tempting to give it a shot.Love these new promos as of late.umbup:

Comment

Im w u Mike I looked to sign up and i'll be a son of a GUN ... LOL well maybe one day soon . We can only hope

But good luck to all who can still play for Da Cash Weeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hugs ,

Mary

Comment

Here's hoping that when we American players DO get back on here (I'm optimistic on this point and even think it will be sooner rather than later...) and Stars is re-couping the rake it lost from our forced exodus that they STILL keep coming with promotions like these. In the interim good luck to all that take a crack at this. Run good. To butcher Monty Python's "Life of Brian"... "You got double prize pool BOP???!!! You lucky bazterds!!!" umbup:

Comment

And extra VPPs on top of that!! Seems they're trying to make it easier to get to 150 VPPs.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

i deposited my 20 after work this am recieved my 7 dollar ticket
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.