PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Government Changes!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Government Changes!!

The government today announced that it's changing the flag to a CONDOM, because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate than that! evil:
    Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

I think I need to be the first to write under this post.

Comment

Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
      The government today announced that it's changing the flag to a CONDOM, because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of dicks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed. It just doesn't get more accurate than that! evil:
      LOL,+1000. But on the bright side the markets think we're on the right track...

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.