PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premier leaderboard question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premier leaderboard question

Hi, Just wondering why there is a catagory on the leaderboard "eligible"? I dont see anyone with a check mark. Just wondering what this is for?

Thanks,

Signsix.

After you have played 5 tourneys for the month you become qualified.

Comment

Correct..however they have changed the term from qualified to eligible, for each board.

Comment

Yes I just changed this as the word qualified could become very confusing.

Comment

Thanks Guys,

I wish I would get just a little bit of favor once and awhile. i am doing horrible already. AA and KK just not holding up. All PP just getting creamed by onboard str8s and suited boards. Seems im in with the best hand 9 times out of 10 yet I lose 9 times out of 10. I just dont get that math. This is for all my games not just the PSO.

At this rate Im going back to the open league.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.