PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSL Qualifier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSL Qualifier

Hey guys,

where can i found Premier Skill Qualifiler leaderboards?

Regards.

On the home page of www.pokerschoolonline.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum and PSO. umbup: What staff has linked is the Home tab up top. Be sure to look through all the tabs to get all the info on everything available here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Comment

Wow am i stupid or what

Thank you guys for welcoming me.
        Tonight ill be attending my first live coaching

Regards,

Milan.

Comment

Not stupid, just new around here, there are lots of good things going on so it might be confusing

Comment

Thx Rooming for trying to make me look less stupid, although i think it is hard not to notice so big leadorboard on front page
            Anyway looking forward to learn, play and share experiences with you

Comment

So the check marks in the eligible column in the Open and Premier Leagues appear after you have participated in 5 tournaments, correct? Is it the same thing in the Premier qualifier or is it there to tell you that you are qualifying for the next month Premier League?

Comment

Originally posted by zorg77 View Post
                So the check marks in the eligible column in the Open and Premier Leagues appear after you have participated in 5 tournaments, correct? Is it the same thing in the Premier qualifier or is it there to tell you that you are qualifying for the next month Premier League?
                Welcome to the forum and the league zorg. umbup: It is the same thing. They won't have any idea of who has qualified for the premier league from the qualifier until it's over. It just changes too much. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.