PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

poker school premier skill leauge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poker school premier skill leauge

l have to say don't like it at all. l feel that l am only playing a couple of hands each time.
    only 3 times a day 2:00 am 2:00 pm and 9:00 pm that totally sucks. Who came up with these times come on really? All that work last month with 150 vvp and top 1500 for what to play less games. l guess it is good for people with no life but some of us do. l say to pokerstars rethink your new league.
    just a thought.
    jetta

HEY SEN'S WHERE'S THE DEAD HORSE ??

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I wouldn't be complaining about those times. I could comfortably average two a day (and work full-time) with those times. To do that pace in the UK, I'm going to have to sacrifice a lot of sleep.

If you still don't like it................ Blame America!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pentire View Post
        I wouldn't be complaining about those times. I could comfortably average two a day (and work full-time) with those times. To do that pace in the UK, I'm going to have to sacrifice a lot of sleep.

l would like your job. And how is sacrificing sleep a good thing unless your single and young.
        Blame America why they didn't make the format.

Comment

WTF HOW IS IT THE U.S.'S FAULT
          YOU JUST TO FUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
            HEY SEN'S WHERE'S THE DEAD HORSE ??

LoL Sorry, having trouble keeping up with all the crying. Full-time job mocking people
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
              WTF HOW IS IT THE U.S.'S FAULT
              YOU JUST TO FUNNY

Because the old PSO league's times were tailored to USA/Canada.

I think the combining of the leagues came about because the PSO league became too small after the withdrawal of the USA (about a 70% reduction).

So yes....Blame America.

Comment

Because the old PSO league's times were tailored to USA/Canada.

I think the combining of the leagues came about because the PSO league became too small after the withdrawal of the USA (about a 70% reduction).

So yes....Blame America.

OK YOU WIN IT'S OUR FAULT

WE SCREWED YOU AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LET US KNOW WHEN WE CAN DO IT AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

You haven't screwed me at all. I just think that PSO was Ameri-centric, now it isn't.

The only people who have been screwed is the American poker playing public. Sadly, we all get the government we allow to rule us. US government has been out of control for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.