PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hand advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand advice

All comments and questions welcome. It was a tough one for me. Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

cooler, wrong forum

Comment

Why raise to just 3BB with two limpers? Make it somewhere from 4.5 to 6 BB instead.

Comment

Looks like your villian here went from a 70/30ish dog to a slight favorite 51/49ish in one ez step. calling a 3x raise, in position,and with the caller in front to give him great odds, and with that flop he had I believe 12 redraws when he probably thought he was best already (which he was barely because of his draws) my advise would be to raise at least one more BB when trying to isolate with your big hand,but I doubt that would make much difference it this particular hand. Rooms right. (but plz don't quote me on that) lol stack em high! MT
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

lol eggs,,, isnt that the wife I hear?

Comment

lol nnnnnnnope! Already made her happy today
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

lol mine works nights, and sleeps all day...perfect for me lol

Comment

I do have a bit of history with this particular player. History tells me he can play very loose. I did put him on pretty much the hand he had. Some part of the board and a flush redraw.

Tried to keep the pot a bit on the small size based on it being early in the PSO. I don't believe however, a larger bet would have made any difference at all with his decision to push.

Calling his all in is where I am not sure how I played this hand.

Thanks;

Dale
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by dale442 View Post
                  All comments and questions welcome. It was a tough one for me. Dale
                  im allin preflop and get called and lose anyway umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                    cooler, wrong forum
                    Sorry Roomik, but I don't really think of this as a bad beat. I am looking for info, and how others may have played this hand.

Dale
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

When the second jack hits, I'm history. Even donks can have hands.
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

We were both all in when the second jack hit

Thanks;

Dale
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I did not believe the opponent was a donk. I did shove this over for hand analysis. For those interested, see Jdean's review in that forum.

Thanks for the replies,

Dale
                          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Link here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...y-input-please
                            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.