PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow...some twitter Smack talk going down at TDA Summit...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow...some twitter Smack talk going down at TDA Summit...

TDA had a rules summit on Jun 29 and 30 of 2011.

I was just checking out the results on those, and started perusing some of the tweets.

Check em out:

http://twitter.com/#!/Nowuknow999

Nowuknow999 c
    @ @SavagePoker @worldpokertour If anyone listened to Quadjacks Daniel has been exposed as a creepy egomaniacal douche!! It's not 2004
    25 min ago

Nowuknow999 c
    @ @BoostedJ we all know that's how Antonio got on entourage , he let Nick outta poker debt
    55 minutes ago

Nowuknow999 c
    @ @themouthmatusow @epicp Daniels got his period today. tought to admit that poker has passed him by. HEs so happy to be on any type of media
    29 Jul

Interesting!

LOLOL
    Double Bracelet Winner

Nowuknow999 c
    @ @Kevmath @savagepoker saw cool bet at las Vegas Hilton today .. What will disappear first , WPT or all of Daniel Negreanus hair .
    12 minutes ago

Nowuknow999 c
    @SavagePoker Daniel thinks the format of the big game should be how tourney poker is , lie ,cheat ,talk in hands he's not even in .
    7 minutes ago
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

@RealKidPoker Daniel Negreanu
      Another day another round of golf. Goal is 95 and despite it being windy today I feel like I got a 93 in the bag.
      31 minutes ago

Looks like he is sweating it
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.