PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My daily rant to the wallL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daily rant to the wallL

Collusion in the new PL...That is all

come on,

please tell us,

and hope your reporting it,

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Im slumming it @ 2nl till I correct my -ROI and moving one up.

Oh yeah,i hate how I am -400 on OPR after satelliting into the Sunday Million twice.
      That sucks big time..they should fix that for honest stats.

More to come.

Comment

Think we all know how I feel about reporting people now.
        Support has gone to Mars and will turn a blind eye to alot more things than they used to.

I was railing Brkn the other day and caught two colluding in chat and saying allin when you have ace high. Standard cheating,usually a slap on the wrist but he also admitted to multiaccounting in chat.
        Stars says they saw nothing wrong and the evidence was right there in front of them.
        So I give up,I noted it and use it for my self.

Forum is no better,last few people I outted turned into saints well I looked like a scum bag for telling it like it is. People I got a long with supposedly went off on me,so it is what it is.
        One reason I stepped down from Hand analysis...

Oh another gripe...

People that are top 50 should have to answer posts in Hand analysis rather than take take take.

Till then the silent revolution of one...lol..Well not to silent because I like mixing it up.

Comment

$9 more dollars and I can move up to break even..How I managed to donk off so much leaves me scratching my head.

Comment

Why does my neighbor need 6 cats?
            What is up with that,can you say litter box city!

Comment

That's it I'm buying you a bag of cookies ,hope you feel better oscar you have a lot to offer the forum imho....scorp

Comment

I guess silent was a bad choice of words it looked cool in my head but it doesnt really represent
                my spew in this thread.

Im not going anywhere those that need help can seek me out,I just dont want to come off like a dick
                which I do most of the time. Ask Effsea me and him had it out and we where on the same side of the argument! How is that even possible! lol.

Comment

[IMG]

Comment

lol...........hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                      [IMG]
                      l never should have taken his cookie

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Dang I take half the day off and cookies goes mad..... was this the reason perhaps?

** Image deleted **
                        Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Fri Aug 05, 2011, 09:06 AM.

Comment

lmao u guys are too funny....scorp

Comment

This is great,first OPR now PTR..Im up $6 for the day and it actually says I lost $2..lmao

I cant win today!

Comment

was reading a thread on another site, and the guy was complaining about ptr, saying he was busto when he was actually up $1200 lol.. and they somehow missed 3500 hands

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.