PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What a Donk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a Donk

I am................................................

gazdvcadvzxcgzxfcgvdffs
    Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 04:44 AM.

Comment

This one is even better early on

Comment

What in the hell were you playing for!?

YOU are the BEST donk i have ever seen

Comment

Was in an Open League game for a giggle

Comment

Lmao!!! It's rigged! As we all know the RNG knows who's gonna play what and for what amount. It's confirmed now! Too effin funny man!
            May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

gonna join one today and only shove with ten high and under hands preflop.
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

You go gettem boys...... Payback's a biotch! and revenge is a dish best served cold! lol
                May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Thanks for the warning. If I see you,on my table, go all in when I have my pocket AA I will fold cuz I know they won't hold. Have fun Donking the Donks but please remember to take it a little easy on us triers.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.