PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

omg there's some good people playing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg there's some good people playing

in the first premier league....i knew there would be but it's still intimidating seeing all these red notes come up. i feel like an imposter with no idea how i made it this far. good luck to all and mostly to me as i'm gonna need it.

Sure is bindy just railing 1st game , only 25 players out in the first 25 minutes,with 549 registered. Gonna make for some good competition.

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
      Sure is bindy just railing 1st game , only 25 players out in the first 25 minutes,with 549 registered. Gonna make for some good competition.
      a long game for sure
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well,well,well. US players can't chat from the rails in these. Tried to say "sup" to eff and no chat (maybe those that still have $ in can...?). No go on Open League tables either.

Yet another slap in the face...

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post
          a long game for sure
          Not for me. AA sucks lol. GL all
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Im representing the donkeys and sucking out and calling with crap hands....heehaw

Comment

1 hour 40 mins to smoke half the field. let this be a lesson to us all ..... appreciate your local shove monkey ... they are good to have around
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                Im representing the donkeys and sucking out and calling with crap hands....heehaw

i misclicked and called a raise with 7,2 off....and won......how embarrassing

Comment

This is just what the doctor ordered, better blind levels and less shove donkeys. This is the sort of format I was hoping for, Thank you PSO umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by bindy67 View Post
                    i misclicked and called a raise with 7,2 off....and won......how embarrassing

AND NOW 8 PEOPLE HAVE NOTED YOU AS A DONK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                      Well,well,well. US players can't chat from the rails in these. Tried to say "sup" to eff and no chat (maybe those that still have $ in can...?). No go on Open League tables either.

Yet another slap in the face...
                      Yeah Mox i tried to rail cookies eff cote and Sand and was told I needed to have the buy in(which I have BTW)and couldn't chat with.MOTHER****ER

Comment

hopefully staff will fix this like he did the old pso games

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                          AND NOW 8 PEOPLE HAVE NOTED YOU AS A DONK

oh well...i've been called worse in my time

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.