PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Boot Camp promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Boot Camp promotion

Hi everyone, we just launched a new promotion this morning. The Boot Camp for the 2011 WCOOP begins this week. Please check out the details here: http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...-Camps#content

We are adding seats to our 4 satellites and you will require a ticket plus the buyin. For the first event this Sunday you need to attend any live training before this Thursday night. You will receive your ticket on Friday.

For the rest of the sats you need to attend the special trainings called WCOOP 2011 Boot Camp which will be each Sunday at 1pm ET and being a participant will get you a ticket for the next Sundays event.

Hope you enjoy...
    Last edited by PSO-Staff; Thu Aug 25, 2011, 06:34 PM.

mwwwwah x

Comment

another great promoumbup: cheers
      Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

As a frequent attender of live training on Wednesday evenings I will get the ticket. Unfortunately it is only valid on the7th August at 11am ET ( I am away) and on the 21st when I am in Corsica.

The only Sunday that I am available is the 14th but unfortunately the following applies:

*The ticket we award on August 5th will be good for the events on August 7th or August 21st.
        I don't suppose there is any chance that you could include the 14th as well and at least I will get a chance to play.

Thanks,

TC

Nice promo though

TC

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
          As a frequent attender of live training on Wednesday evenings I will get the ticket. Unfortunately it is only valid on the7th August at 11am ET ( I am away) and on the 21st when I am in Corsica.

The only Sunday that I am available is the 14th but unfortunately the following applies:

I don't suppose there is any chance that you could include the 14th as well and at least I will get a chance to play.

Thanks,

TC

Nice promo though

TC
          UNFORTUNATELY I'M IN THE U.S. CAN YOU CHANGE THE RULES JUST FOR ME

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
            UNFORTUNATELY I'M IN THE U.S. CAN YOU CHANGE THE RULES JUST FOR ME

You never know unless you ask Dennis

Comment

When will the next live training session be ?

Comment

Go to live training and then calender hitman and you get the full schedule for the week.

TC

Comment

Thanks Tc umbup:

Comment

You never know unless you ask Dennis
                    I DID umbup:umbup:
                    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

As a frequent attender of live training on Wednesday evenings I will get the ticket. Unfortunately it is only valid on the7th August at 11am ET ( I am away) and on the 21st when I am in Corsica. The only Sunday that I am available is the 14th but unfortunately the following applies: I don't suppose there is any chance that you could include the 14th as well and at least I will get a chance to play. Thanks, TC Nice promo though TC
                      A. Sick brag on going to Corsica (the Med is very high on my bucket list travel destinations...). umbup: B. Related to A.... You're going to Corsica and you're pissing about not being able to play on-line poker???!!! :confused You are now and forever more an official sicko.

Comment

remember the movie the corsican brothers?

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                          A. Sick brag on going to Corsica (the Med is very high on my bucket list travel destinations...). umbup: B. Related to A.... You're going to Corsica and you're pissing about not being able to play on-line poker???!!! :confused You are now and forever more an official sicko.
                          Poker must be in TC's DNA Moxie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drywallman3 View Post
                            Poker must be in TC's DNA Moxie!!
                            And here I thought it was Bushmills Sixteen Year Old

Comment

I assume it's no-can-do for US players?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.