PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my ticket

Just got the ticket by mail.

Premier League here I come

TC

Yes,me too
    But still waiting for the money from last month.

Comment

Having placed 1654 in the OPEN LEAGUE I didn't expect to make the cut for the PREMIER LEAGUE,however I did qualify,so i will be napping this evening to play in the first game at 2:00am local time.

GOOD LUCK to ALL

Comment

Just got in from 1556th place!

Comment

jhgklrtyjgkufhrtyjgkufhgjhgkhhjgfdhjkllgf
          Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 04:47 AM.

Comment

finished in the low 300's

no tic yet
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Pentire View Post
              Just got in from 1556th place!
              just got my ticket one place behind you Pentire good luck all umbup:

Comment

I really thought only 10 or 20 players from the top 1500 wouldn't get the 20vpps. Seems like a small outlay for a large prizepool.

One thing is certain. I will never play in an Open League tournament ever again!!! Just a horrible and mind-bending experience.

I may just shove all-in every hand this month though. Just to annoy everyone else who thinks they've escaped it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pentire View Post
                  I really thought only 10 or 20 players from the top 1500 wouldn't get the 20vpps. Seems like a small outlay for a large prizepool.

One thing is certain. I will never play in an Open League tournament ever again!!! Just a horrible and mind-bending experience.

I may just shove all-in every hand this month though. Just to annoy everyone else who thinks they've escaped it!
                  now now....... thats not nice Pentire lol

also speaking of tickets does anyone know if the MTT Quiz Tickets (Multi-Tournament) is ever going to get used for anything.....?? as iv had mine for 6 months now and it's never been used todate so whats the point of the ticket lol

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
                    Just got the ticket by mail. Premier League here I come TC
                    good one top...22 games and your in...remember the tv series my favorite martian....your my favorite German ..lmao gl in august top F.Mumbup:

Comment

I just received my ticket as well.umbup:1644th place.I was hoping it would be good enough.It will be interesting to see how far down it gets.

Comment

got a pl ticket was 1839 I think was hoping to sink low enough not to get one .....missed it by that much....lol.....gl to every1,guess we will see if quantity wins out this month like it does most months .....scorp

Comment

Top - Great achievment m8 - 22 games and just outside the top 1500 That is quality play - umbup: It will be very interesting to see who will be the lowest ranked player who gets a Prem ticket. Hmmmm B Well done all

Comment

Yup put the coffee on and line up those redbulls for 2am..... let's do this!
                            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

My ticket was waiting for me when I got home from work... but I'll have to wait 24hrs before participating in my first Premier League game. GL everyone. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.