PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleepyolman...MAD AS HELL ABOUT THESE STARTING TIMES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepyolman...MAD AS HELL ABOUT THESE STARTING TIMES

THREE TOURNAMENTS....JUST 3 / DAY
    AND THE TIMES....JEEEEEEZUS, 1 AM IN THE MORNING. 1PM IN THE AFTERNOON, & 1 AT BEDTIME..... & I SLAVED MY AZZ OFF TO GET 150 VPPs & 4 WHAT, TO LOOK AT THE OTHER PLAYERS SCORES........COME ON, I KNOW YA'LL ARE SHIVERING IN YOUR BOOTS ABOUT HAVING TO FACE US AMERICAN CONTINENT MASTERBLASTERS BUT THIS IS REALLY TOO DAM LITTLE FOR TOO DAM MANY VPPs!
    HOW ABOUT 1 / 7 / 1 / 7
    [/FONT]

THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by sleepyolman View Post
      THREE TOURNAMENTS....JUST 3 / DAY
      AND THE TIMES....JEEEEEEZUS, 1 AM IN THE MORNING. 1PM IN THE AFTERNOON, & 1 AT BEDTIME..... & I SLAVED MY AZZ OFF TO GET 150 VPPs & 4 WHAT, TO LOOK AT THE OTHER PLAYERS SCORES........COME ON, I KNOW YA'LL ARE SHIVERING IN YOUR BOOTS ABOUT HAVING TO FACE US AMERICAN CONTINENT MASTERBLASTERS BUT THIS IS REALLY TOO DAM LITTLE FOR TOO DAM MANY VPPs!
      HOW ABOUT 1 / 7 / 1 / 7
      [/FONT]
      what did u just wake up??? this is old news

Comment

hgjklhgfhjkljhgfjhukhgfhjkl
        Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I'm 73 & it's been over 41 for two months

Comment

Please give me a thread

Comment

i must admit the new tourney times are really good for people in my corner of the world

Comment

Tourney times suck for just about every one I think

Comment

The time sucks for eastern Candian players, 3am , 3pm and 10pm not much for me to play, gle1, i'll probally get to play a couple a week if i get the invite

Comment

I can only play one a day at these times. 2am, 2pm and 9pm eastern. 2pm is the only one I can play. Maybe I will try to play at 9pm, but it's not always possible for me.

Comment

Sick brag about being able to play in the Premier League.
                      Head Live Trainer
                      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

not looking good in uk as well

2am 7am and 7pm
                          will be lucky to play 1 a day. finish work at 830 some days. n cant wake up that early to play

Comment

I just Quit my job !!!!
                            I can't wait...........I'm going to play all 4 every day !!!!!! Pmsl B

Comment

Well,the afternoon start time here in the America's is a horrible time for those in Australia and Asia.Also,the evening start here is a rotten time for those in Europe.
                              The way I see it,we're even.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.