PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July League awards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July League awards

If you were in a cash position at the end of the month July you may have received the wrong email to notify you of your award status.

In order to correct this please can you check your Pokerstars account and see if you received your payment. If you did receive it then you do not need to do anything. If you did not receive it then please email verifications@Pokerstars.com in order to claim your award.

Sorry for any confusion this may cause.
    Last edited by PSO-Staff; Thu Aug 25, 2011, 06:33 PM.

Thank you. I did recieve the pat out so i guess i'm good.

Comment

I checked my email this morning before i logged into Pokerstars,and was asked to send documentation to verifcations@poerstars.eu not .com.

I was wondering because I had to verify my account last April for my March award if I need to verify my account a second time ,only with the .eu this time .

Once I logged into Pokerstars I checked my account and I have received my July award money already.

By reading your statement here I DO NOT need to do anything ,is this correct?

Thank You in advance.

Comment

I was asked to verify my account and i send picture of my ID. Verification was successful but i still didnt receive my reward. What do i need to do?

Comment

Send an e-mail to support@pokerstars.com with a copy to support@pokerschoolonline.com and they should get it sorted out.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.