PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Payment from Skill League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment from Skill League

Does anyone know when the winnings from last month will be paid?

No

But it likely won't be long.

Comment

2 hours ago, almost platinum lol

Comment

Good Job LOL Cote congratulations, you can get rid of the phonebooks, the stars are a classier elevationumbup:

Comment

lol i'm 6'3....

Comment

Originally posted by II CoTe ll View Post
            lol i'm 6'3....

lol hiccup,
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol ...wtg sicko...lol eff

Comment

Congratulations Cote.

We had a hiccup this morning where the wrong award status email was sent out to the league winners.

If you were in a cash position and received your payment to your account then ignore the status email asking you to contact verifications. If you did not receive your payment then you need to email verifications@pokerstars.com in order to receive your payment. They will require you to provide some ID.

Sorry for the confusion over this.

Comment

I keep getting this email any time that I cash in PSO. It is a bit of a pain in the you know where.

I have now requested to send a copy of my ID via post because I do not have access to a scanner and even if I did I am continually getting "Opps a server error occured" on googlemail which is simply not working since I upgraded Firefox. It is no better on the Mac system at work either using Chrome.

Looks like I need a new free email service. I got my 2.50$ anyway but hope i get a ticket just to see what the Premier is like.

TC

Comment

Still no ticket or $ for me yet. I got the congratulation mail too that says that 2.5$ is deposited in my account but that`s not the case
                    Last edited by mixedgamer; Mon Aug 01, 2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

yuidfsghjklhgftdtrhygjulkhgfd
                      Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                        Congratulations Cote.

We had a hiccup this morning where the wrong award status email was sent out to the league winners.

If you were in a cash position and received your payment to your account then ignore the status email asking you to contact verifications. If you did not receive your payment then you need to email verifications@pokerstars.com in order to receive your payment. They will require you to provide some ID.

Sorry for the confusion over this.
                        The request I received was to send info to verifications @pokerstars.eu not .com

Comment

Got the money, no emails and no ticket umbup:

Comment

The correct email address is verifications@pokerstars.com

Premier tickets will be issued Tuesday

If you have not received payment for July league regardless of whether you received any emails or not you will need to email verifications@pokerstars.com

If you have received payment already then ignore any emails that came in today and enjoy the money

Comment

This is beyond ridiculous.Yesterday i got a wrong email that said that in my account is deposited 2.5$ from last month skill league but i didn`t get any money.After that i wrote the verification team an email,sent them a scan of my ID but so far no respose at all.Does it always take so much time to handle such an easy problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.