PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skill League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill League

First of all id like to say congrats to all who qualified...lots of hours commitment and many frustrations im sure!!
    If you came in the top 1500 do you recieve a tournament ticket as i came 757 or thereabouts and earned 40vpps for July but i havnt recieved a tournament ticket or anything so will we just be able to register when it opens.

YOU SHOULD GET A TIC. BY THE 3RD

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Ah great, thanks for your quick reply!! Ill keep a look out for it, good luck for coming month, cant wait for it to start! umbup:

Comment

dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct
        Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
          Keyword here is "should"
          Why wouldn't they have it set up so that as soon as the very last hand was dealt for July and all the totals were calculated and the 1500 players that have enough Vpps for August be instantly awarded the ticket? computers are wondrous things and can figure this out in seconds not days.

SOMETIMES THERE IS A LAG IN ADDING VPP'S
          AND THERE WAS TALK YOU COULD TURN DOWN THE TIC.
          THEN THE TIC. WOULD GO TO SOMEONE ELSE

Comment

dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct
            Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
              I understand what lag is, but wouldn't it make sense to award the tickets sooner than later so we can decide if we are going to reject them so they can award them to other players and have this whole mess sorted out way before the first tourney. I also understand that this is all new to them and i'm sure they are still sorting and finalizing some things but they have had the last few months or so to get this all figured out. IMO this just seems a little Mickey Mouse to me. anyways, it'll happen when it happens I guess.... GL to everyone who receives a ticket and doesn't reject it.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY HAD MONTHS TO GET IT RIGHT
              THEY JUST CAME UP WITH THIS

I'M SURE WHEN YOU GET YOUR SITE YOU WILL RUN IT MUCH BETTER

Comment

dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct
                Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:14 AM.

Comment

BYE

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.