PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ya think. Bubble boy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ya think. Bubble boy?

I couldn't play today till the final game of the night, made it to 950 ish so probally picked up a few points. Will it be enough to make the premier league? Guess i will have to wait and see. I know i have enough vip points this month.

from the look of it if i squint really hard i can see yr in the money??? in which case i think you'll get in...remember there are a lot of ppl above you who don't have the required points and at a guess some of them won't have sat the quiz either. gl anyway

Comment

Originally posted by sccotia_fish View Post

I couldn't play today till the final game of the night, made it to 950 ish so probally picked up a few points. Will it be enough to make the premier league? Guess i will have to wait and see. I know i have enough vip points this month.

LETS SEE TOP 1500 GET IN TO THE P.L.
      YOUR IN 950TH PLACE HMMM THAT'S A HARD ONE
      MAYBE YOU SHOULD POST THIS IN THE POKER MATH FORUM
      GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
        LETS SEE TOP 1500 GET IN TO THE P.L.
        YOUR IN 950TH PLACE HMMM THAT'S A HARD ONE
        MAYBE YOU SHOULD POST THIS IN THE POKER MATH FORUM
        GOOD LUCK

He said he finished 950ish in a tournament not 950ish place on leaderboard
        and looks to be in about mid 1600's on leaderboard before update
        Last edited by brkn80; Mon Aug 01, 2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct
          Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.