PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerGoddess---

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerGoddess---

:wink: What kind of transportation will be available from Memphis to Tunica.

I have an AA ticket voucher that will cover the cost of my ticket from Kansas to Memphis. So I've decided to fly, so how do I get from Memphis to Tunica and back again?

ponygee

"AA" airlines, hmmmmm

do you believe in omens?

Comment

Hey pony,
      Check out this link

http://www.tunicatrolley.com/shuttle...rt_shuttle.htm

oil doe

Comment

Thanks Doe for posting the link. I had not gotten it up yet, and had intended to do so.
        I do wish I could pick up everyone individually, but I doubt that's possible...lol.

Perhaps if those coming would post here the date and time they are due to arrive in Memphis, there's a chance that maybe some will be traveling at the same time, and could share the cost.

'Goddess

Comment

:lol: Rover------yes I believe in omens.

Thanks for the info on the tranportation.

ponygee :roll:

Comment

I have actually used that trolley thingy a couple of times, they are good. I had a flight get cancelled and they waited on me to come on the next flight, so keep the number with you just in case.

Comment

Working...
            X