PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the new pso

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the new pso

hi guys and gals. tell me if im wrong, but i think they screwed up the pso by opening to everybody.
    its seems to me u cant play anymore because theres too many donkeysplaying,
    case in point. the other day iwas playing first hand got pocket aces. raised 4 times big blind.
    player five goes all in. i call which i believe im supposed to with pocket aces.
    the cards turn over he has 5 7 offsuit. the flop comes4 8. the turn 10. the river hits 6 he makes a straight and he has no buisiness even being in the hand. thats not the only time ive been beat by an idiot the same way.
    please tell me if im wrong or maybe im the donkey
    thanks

hi zub....i don't think you are a donk at all...and i think your opponent took more of a risk than you but you've gotta love those connectors. my favourite hand is actually 8,10 suited. maybe i'm a donk too.

Comment

dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct
      Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.