PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BEST OF LUCK to OUR players in their run to the end!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEST OF LUCK to OUR players in their run to the end!!!

With just over 24 hours left, it is a very optimistic leader board for one of our own to take down this special month! KOingDonks bolobat pokerbhoy74 II CoTe ll These sit in the top 4 spots and 3 of the remaining 6 in the top ten are filled by greycowboy chelsea M878 3D ICEMAN Wish y'all the best of luck to take this down! umbup:umbup: Dano

+umbup: Good luck in your final tourneys!

Comment

umbup:

Comment

Comment

AND YOU GUYS DID IT USING THE OTHER LEAGUES SCORING SYSTEM GOOD JOB umbup: umbup: umbup: umbup:
          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

After a nice 9:00 game, Cote has worked his way into first! umbup: The only serious threat at this time to one of the PSO players winning the PSSL, is machin1111. He/she had an 800ish finish in the 13:00 game and will bank about 4-5 points I'd guess. KOingDonks has already gotten a nice double up in the 17:00 game too. umbup: Feel free to post any updates. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GANG!!!

Comment

Machin will play all the remaining tourneys as well,he used that advantage big time this month.

Comment

wow Donks had a sizeable lead this morning when I looked.. Congrats to all representing the pso

Comment

How odd, Donks table has 6 people sitting out... but with one giant spewer

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

gooooooooooo you crazy canucks and gl..........scorpumbup:

Comment

I would hate to be in his position at this time in the league.. giant spewer keeps 3 betting with air... so much $ on the line right now to lose it to a fool

donks is in good shape for a long run now

Comment

KOing and bolobat should be moving back up after good games in the 17:00.

Machin will be falling after a 1600ish finish.

Gotta hand it to bolobat...first month in the league...though it's not this silver star's first rodeo.

I don't believe CoTe is playing the rest of the night.

Comment

Cheering for Cote to have our first repeat atop the leader board.

(hope i'm not jinxing him)

Comment

Good luck everybody! If CoTe or KOing wins this month's lead, it's interesting to think that the game hasn't even started yet. I'm really interested to see if PSO'ers can tear up the Premier League as well.

Great job so far, guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.