PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omaha H/L $1 R satellite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omaha H/L $1 R satellite

Just played one of these - total investment was $3.73 and won a $215 ticket. There were only 175 players and it has a nice add on for $30K. Only took 2 hours. Definitely going to try some more

Originally posted by xylophone68 View Post
    Just played one of these - total investment was $3.73 and won a $215 ticket. There were only 175 players and it has a nice add on for $30K. Only took 2 hours. Definitely going to try some more
    wow now that's some awesome stuff umbup: im assuming the competition was easy, no?

Comment

great job umbup:
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

The competition wasn't too tough, but there is a lot a bingo play - just gotta wait and find the right spots umbup: The one I won had 7 tickets awarded, but I've noticed on recent sattys that there aren't as many tickets now (fewer re-buys). Check out the boot camp satellite tickets - I just turned $2.20 into a $22 ticket, which gets you into a super satellite for the $215 WCOOP - it has 250 seats guaranteed (playing that now)
        Last edited by xylophone68; Sun Aug 07, 2011, 08:21 PM. Reason: added prize info

Comment

good luck, and run good

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.