PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop sending us your degen gamblers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop sending us your degen gamblers

http://www.highstakesdb.com/2348-dan...om-canada.aspx

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

I suppose a move for me to Canada will be blocked then

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
        lol
        thats funny canada usually lets any one in
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Chit if I was Canada I wouldn't let peeps from what's about to become a third-world nation come traipsing over the border either. Hell MEXICO is thinking about building a fence to keep us from heading south.

Seriously my country is doing a real nice impersonation of Mike the Mouth in one of his epic meltdowns right now.

I say we trade the entire government in for a bunch of five-year olds. We'd get the same results (Hell,better),less bickering,more maturity,and could pay them in juice boxes and lollipops.

Comment

lol it's funny you mentioned Mike in this, after Daniel "jungleman12" Cates twittered the problem he replied to him on twitter the following:

@themouthmatusow Mike Matusow
            @junglemandan i was denied entry too welcome to my life they hate americans
            16 hours ago via web

Of course mikey's gf is Canadian so I'm sure it is just mikey being mikey
            - not our fault we have an immigration policy and enforce it
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Maybe his problem was not lying to customs and telling them he was coming to play poker? You're supposed to just say you're coming to Canada to visit friends, on vacation, etc. Just like what we Canadians do when we are traveling to work and our companies haven't gotten us a work permit.

Comment

ever seen jungleman? there are rumours he is autistic, or maybe aspergers? he definately is not good with people

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.