PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishful thinking?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishful thinking?

I can't help but notice that many of the pso training videos are PLO (awesome). Is this potentially leading to introducing PLO in the tournament line-up sometime in the not so distance future?

If pokerstars wants more vpp grinding then getting people hooked on the gamblers game of PLO seems like a good fit

I sure hope it happens!
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Bah lol

Well Im Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet out of Luck as I went to watch this Vid U told me Bout Shaun . And What else is New Us peeps from the US are yet again Locked out from viewing this ..... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee One day soon Right ??

Good Luck and have fun Shaun .

Mary

Comment

AA cracked -> AAxxds losing as a slight favourite

ATC donk -> 45% equity donk

shove monkey -> pot monkey

I think there would need to be a completely different point system to account for the variance in a PLO league.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.