PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your..............................?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your..............................?

Hi guys
    In the new league during a game

What is your favorite tab to click ?

1) Fold

2) Check

3) Call

4) Raise To

5) I'm Back

This is just for fun .Don't take it too serious

I must be going mad in my old age as it takes me 12 seconds to find the fold button. Happens every hand. Have to go see my quack to see whats up.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
      Hi guys In the new league during a game What is your favorite tab to click ? 1) Fold 2) Check 3) Call 4) Raise To 5) I'm Back This is just for fun .Don't take it too serious
      Button #1(fold) is only used when I have a stake in the pot ( either a blind or ante) Button #5 (I'm Back) is used mostly I guess neither of these are my favorite but that is what the NEW and IMPROVED PSO has brought us to. I prefer to use the chat box my self. example of chat guy types in gooooooooooooo I type nooooooooooooo ladder climber extraordinaire LOLmileypoker:moke:

Comment

55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 5
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

im back lol
          Attached Files
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by brkn80 View Post
            Button #1(fold) is only used when I have a stake in the pot ( either a blind or ante) Button #5 (I'm Back) is used mostly I guess neither of these are my favorite but that is what the NEW and IMPROVED PSO has brought us to. I prefer to use the chat box my self. example of chat guy types in gooooooooooooo I type nooooooooooooo ladder climber extraordinaire LOLmileypoker:moke:
            When they start with the hurry up crap, I tried a new one.... "dale dale dale" " sorry, new with computers" " don't worry then you will learn like the rest of us" I almost fell off the couch ....later responded with... "New mouse too" Worked great #5...yawn Dale
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

A lot of people seem to be using the Z button, as in ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, or is that just when i'm at the table

Comment

I like the Coaster for Drink tab. I like the way the coaster slides out and back on it's own. No more messy work space. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by pokerbhoy74 View Post
                  A lot of people seem to be using the Z button, as in ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, or is that just when i'm at the table

Ahhh yes the vibrator players
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                  X