PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grudge Matches: Hellmuth vs. Chan, Moneymaker vs. Farha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grudge Matches: Hellmuth vs. Chan, Moneymaker vs. Farha

At least in Canada, these are airing at 8:00pm Pacific on TSN. I'm a little upset that I'll have to choose between the WSOP and Masterchef, but what would life be without dilemma?

Anybody else (probably) watching two of the greatest rematches in Poker history? If you're American and have already watched this because you jerks get everything before us Canadians, don't spoil it for me.

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
    At least in Canada, these are airing at 8:00pm Pacific on TSN. I'm a little upset that I'll have to choose between the WSOP and Masterchef, but what would life be without dilemma?

Anybody else (probably) watching two of the greatest rematches in Poker history? If you're American and have already watched this because you jerks get everything before us Canadians, don't spoil it for me.
    I would sincerely LOVE to see a complete broadcast of Cloutier vs. Furgeson.

Even without hole cards, that would be awesome. TJ really was robbed in that event, and I bet ol' Jesus would agree with that. Of course Chris Furgeson is a LOT better player now, than he was when he won the ME too...
    Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

I thought there was supposed to be a 3rd match, decided by fan vote submissions. That pairing would be fun to watch, and I haven't heard of a 3rd match having been set up...

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post

I bet you watched the WSOP
        Are you nuts
        Masterchef gets my vote

Comment

I'm switching between the two. The Brat/Express battle is actually pretty sick.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.