PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO'S IN 1500.th PLACE AND WHAT SCORE THEY HAVE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO'S IN 1500.th PLACE AND WHAT SCORE THEY HAVE

Every day at 21:00 hours WET. I will post here the player sitting in 1500th position and there score. So if you are outside the 1500 you will no what to aim for.

26/07/11. ~ 21:00. Name: MADMICK / Score: 1958.21

27/07/11. ~ 21:00. Name: NEWS24 / Score: 1970.84 + 12 from yesterday

28/07/11. ~ 21:00. Name: ZETA44 / Score: 1982.30 + 12 from yesterday

29/07/11. ~ 21:00. Name: IVIPRADA / Score: 1999.66 + 17 from yesterday

30/07/11. ~ 21:00. Name: OME 21 / Score: 2010.38 + 11 from yesterday

31/07/11. ~ 21:00. Name:MAH02 / Score: 2022.24 + 12 from yesterday
    Last edited by De Hitman; Sun Jul 31, 2011, 11:28 PM.

Could u add VPP status as well?

Comment

Thanks Hitman Yikes! That's high ... I'm at 1740 now, so I guess that means I'll have to make ITM for at least 9 or 10 games. And then by then the score'll have gone up. And there's 4 days left. So I'll need to play at least 3 games a day to have a chance. Woah - good thing you posted this Anybody else trying to make a last push? umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by KOingDonks View Post
        Could u add VPP status as well?

HOW WOULD HE KNOW THAT ???

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

There are 2 on the first page alone that don't have 20 vpps and will not be invited to the premier league. Have you counted all these?

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            There are 2 on the first page alone that don't have 20 vpps and will not be invited to the premier league. Have you counted all these?
            Hi Dan I made that mistake also. That was from last months . They might have them this month. But there is over 300 in this month under 20 vpps in top 1500. So it might not b far off that.umbup:
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post

DAN DAN DAN YOU ARE MUCH BETTER THEN THIS
              YOU KNOW IT'S HOW MANY THEY GET THIS MO.
              NOT WHAT THEY GOT LAST MO.

Comment

so so funny
                hitman you must have a lot of time on youre hands try jugling lol
                Last edited by BUZZLIYEAR; Wed Jul 27, 2011, 05:33 AM.
                4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Made ITM in the 9pm!! Whew! My cards were so awful too, so that's nice to know it's possible to make ITM (at the 1750 point level) even with bad cards and a table full of bingo players, just by keeping points in mind and grinding the clock down like it's winter wheat umbup:

Comment

I hate to admit this but Hemet has a lot more brains than the rest of you put together

The VPP rating on the leader board is for June, not for this month.

TC

Comment

You know what June's VPP's on the leaderboard might be good for, are people who have made 20VPP's this month why are trying to AVOID getting invited to the Premier League.

Like to try and get IN to the Premier League, I'm making the worst-case assumption that everybody over 1500 will have made their VPP's in June and will therefore get an invite.

But for people who are hoping to make top 2000 (but just barely) so they can make $2.50 with their 20VPP's from June (but still avoid being invited to the Premier League), it's not a given that by keeping out of the top 1500 will necessarily mean that they'll be able to stay out of the top 1500 who get invites, you know what I mean? Especially if people who didn't have 20VPP's in June, for the same reason won't have made 20VPP's in July either. Like nobody knows for sure how many people are going to go out and try to get those or more - but there's over 500 people in the 0-20VPP for June bracket in the top 2000 alone.
                      Last edited by TrustySam; Wed Jul 27, 2011, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
                        You know what June's VPP's on the leaderboard might be good for, are people who have made 20VPP's this month why are trying to AVOID getting invited to the Premier League.

Like to try and get IN to the Premier League, I'm making the worst-case assumption that everybody over 1500 will have made their VPP's in June and will therefore get an invite.

But for people who are hoping to make top 2000 (but just barely) so they can make $2.50 with their 20VPP's from June (but still avoid being invited to the Premier League), it's not a given that by keeping out of the top 1500 will necessarily mean that they'll be able to stay out of the top 1500 who get invites, you know what I mean? Especially if people who didn't have 20VPP's in June, for the same reason won't have made 20VPP's in July either. Like nobody knows for sure how many people are going to go out and try to get those or more - but there's over 500 people in the 0-20VPP for June bracket in the top 2000 alone.

YOUR RIGHT YOU HAVE TO ASSUME THAT ALL THE TOP 1500 WILL HAVE THERE 20 VPP'S
                        BUT REALLY A LOT OF THE ONES THAT DON'T HAVE THEM IN JUNE WON'T HAVE THEM IN JULY
                        SO YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE TOP 1500 TO MAKE SURE YOU GET IN
                        AND YOU HAVE TO BE BELOW 2,000TH PLACE TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T GET IN
                        GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Comment

Oh wait, Dennis - I forgot ... I think they changed it so people can turn down the invite.

Maybe people don't need to worry about it after all

Everything changes so fast, Sammy can't keep up

Comment

Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
                            Oh wait, Dennis - I forgot ... I think they changed it so people can turn down the invite.

Maybe people don't need to worry about it after all

Everything changes so fast, Sammy can't keep up

YOUR KIDDING THEY CAN TURN IT DOWN ?
                            SO ARE THEY GOING TO ASK EACH PERSON IF THEY WANT IT OR NOT ?
                            OR AFTER THE FIRST YOU HAVE A DAY TO TURN IT DOWN ?
                            I KNOW THE NEW LEAGUE WONT START TILL THE 3RD
                            IS THAT SO THEY CAN FIND OUT WHO WANTS TO BE IN IT ??
                            TO FUNNY SHOULD BE IF THE ARE THE TOP 1500 YOUR IN
                            WELL GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Comment

haha - I don't know

Those are good questions

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.