PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quiz review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiz review

I've gone through and done all the quizzes and found them quite useful, so thanks for them. However, I would like to know if there is a way to review your results. Not so much giving you the answer, but telling you which ones you got wrong. Just I'd quite like to know which questions I got wrong so I know what I'm doing wrong... if that makes sense.

Thanks

I have been wondering the same thing. I know if a person fails, you can go over the course again to improve on the test. But knowing what you've gotten wrong would be a great help.

I took notes to help me when I'm playing at the tables. These I give a quick review to and I get that "oh yeah right" kind of thing going on.

Comment

Sorry, but no results are given. They change the questions on the quizzes too.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.