PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like being able to...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like being able to...

dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct
    Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:24 AM.

Originally posted by Weee--Waise View Post
    It's nice having the option to unregister from the tourneys if something comes up and you can't play, the old format didn't allow you to unregister and if you couldn't play you were screwed and most likely suffered negative points
    I don't know what site you were playing on, but on this site in ANY timed tournament you have always had the opportunity to unregister up to two mins before the tourney starts.. In S & G's you can unregister if the tourney or table has not filled. Once a Tournament starts seating however you cannot unregister . umbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.