PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hand i folded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand i folded

heres a hand i folded just before my pocket jacks took a bad beat to eliminate me,pay attension to the winning hand
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

good fold ron its tough going but patience does help,i have folded AA in early stages and have played them later and won ,there are some new tatics in this league ,but slow play helps ,i was hanging on with a few hundred chips and slow plyed into points i won with 55 left and got one more hand made the 1200s keep up the hard work ron

Comment

Good Fold rohn wish i made that move and saved 35 pts well played, folding hands like that got me into top 10, just missed a beat in a tourney was a pelican on AK and paid the price GL mate

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.