PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

? ? ? ? ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? ? ? ? ?

Does anyone know why bogweed1964 hasn't been around lately ?

I miss his posts.

He also doesn't seem to have participated in the League this month so far.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

I did a search of his last posting and used that to find his user info. Other than his name, the information is missing. I'm wondering if he is an American player. That could explain his absense. If he has found another site, that too could explain his sudden disappearance.

Comment

No he isn't American he is English from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. I am wondering if he is ill, or something ? umbup:
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

HE'S ON VACATION

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Huddersfield West Yorkshire !!! Thats where my son lives - The town next to mine !!! He must be a smooth fella if he's a Yorkshire man. Up the White Rose !!! lol umbup:

Comment

Lost in France. He'll be returning with stories of how he crushed the froggies in the live games umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
              Huddersfield West Yorkshire !!! Thats where my son lives - The town next to mine !!! He must be a smooth fella if he's a Yorkshire man. Up the White Rose !!! lol umbup:
              west yorhshire ,i worked in wakefield,North yorkshire. ,back in 2007 ,polar ford great fellas the yorshire man

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                Lost in France. He'll be returning with stories of how he crushed the froggies in the live games umbup:
                Cheers D'man , I was a bit worried, but now you mention it, I think he did mention he was going to enter some live events in France.
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.