PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

top 1500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top 1500

with a week left in july is there any possible way that we can find out how many players in the top 1500 have earned atleast 20vpps?
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

It wouldn't be relevant, because since the vpps earned this month are the ones taken into consideration for promotion, they could be achieved even on the last day of the month. So...

Comment

Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
      with a week left in july is there any possible way that we can find out how many players in the top 1500 have earned atleast 20vpps?
      I just checked. 359 is the number of players without nessesary pointsumbup:
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I've seen you play and therefore believe you have psychic powers. But just how did you come up with this figure

Comment

I checked top 1500 and there are 359 players without plus 20 points. easy to check
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Leader board represents what they got last month
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
              Leader board represents what they got last month
              I never thought of that My bad
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
                I checked top 1500 and there are 359 players without plus 20 points. easy to check
                Hey HAPPY sorry to tell you m8 but it doesn't work like that, I made the same mistake 2 weeks ago until someone pointed out to me that the people with out the 20 vpps this month will not be eligible for the prize this month ie 20vpp prize / 150 vpp prize. players can earn 20 vpps this month and qualify for the premier league and they have until the 31st of this month to get them. hope this explains it properly umbup: good luck

Comment

ty m8 it was fun counting top 30 pages with 4 screaming kids under my feet though. lolumbup:
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

You can use it as a rough estimation I suppose, may be a sprinkle more going for the 20 vpp's but should be fairly close to last months. Just guessing though
                    Originally posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
                    ty m8 it was fun counting top 30 pages with 4 screaming kids under my feet though. lolumbup:
                    LoL
                    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.