PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about the Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about the Blog

I have some Questions which I need your help answering about the Blog...On certain blogs I've noticed that some ppl have certain features added to there blog which I haven't figured out how to use on my so far...These features are, they have a replay video of there games at the PSO more or less showing how they lost during a hand...How did they managed to put it up on there blog? 2nd thing I learned how to convert hands, yet for some odd reason when I try to post my Converted hands on the PSO blog it comes out all weird and messed up how come? The Last Question is I can't seem to put snipped photos on the PSO Blog, how come yet other ppl have done so?

My Final question is Could someone put a video showing others how to do all the things I asked in the Thread

Try using the live training video from the Langolier called "How to use the replayer/odds calculator" and see if he doesn't cover everything. If I remember from before, at about the 14 minute mark, he goes over how to put your hand in the forum or a blog.
    I'm not sure on the pics...haven't done it myself.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.