PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukipt Div 1 & 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukipt Div 1 & 2

Hiya Guys - I don't know why but i'm not able to email Support ??
    My Question is this - I can't see myself on either the 1st or 2nd Division of the UKIPT leagues ??
    I should deff be on the 1st Division table ?? This has been going on for afew months now ??
    Any chance of an answer please ??? B

WHY CAN'T YOU E-MAIL SUPPORT ???

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Because every time i try it says something is wrong and does'nt send an email ??? I have an idea D - Maybe u can on my behalf - Or find out the answer to my Question. Because it's getting on my nerves. umbup:

Comment

WHAT E-MAIL YOU USE ??

Comment

G-mail m8. I just want to know why i'm not showing up on the leaderboard when i should be ???
          If i'm not there then there's no point playing it tbh.
          Even though i win abit of £££ from time to time.

Comment

PM ME THE MESSAGE AND YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
            ONCE THEY SEND YOU AN ANSWER THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO E-MAIL THEM

Comment

Don't use the link to email support Bri...go to your own email, then send it to support@pokerschoolonline.com or support@pokerstars.com , whichever you're using, and it should work. I believe the link is for hotmail only.
              Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Jul 22, 2011, 10:35 PM. Reason: wrong email i think

Comment

Nice 1 Dan m8 - Cheers. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.