PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

videos from the pros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• videos from the pros

I tried to watch some of the pro videos, but since I am from US I can't. I had the more than enough VPPs in my account when Poker stars closed it. I would like to see the videos but pso will not let me.
    7 Time Bracelet Winner

I tried myself just now and you are right I had plenty of Vpp's also. I guess U.S players are not allowed to watch these videos. Is there something that backs this theory up??????

Comment

I guess if US people can't watch them, the videos are not that good.
      7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Drywallman3 View Post
        I tried myself just now and you are right I had plenty of Vpp's also. I guess U.S players are not allowed to watch these videos. Is there something that backs this theory up??????

HOW MANY VPP'S DID YOU EARN LAST MO.

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by holdupman48 View Post
          I guess if US people can't watch them, the videos are not that good.
          Some of them are great
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
            HOW MANY VPP'S DID YOU EARN LAST MO.

dohhhh I missed that part.

Comment

hard too earn vpp when I live in the USA. Just more Discrimination for people who at pso long before poker stars had anything to do with PSO.
              7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by holdupman48 View Post
                hard too earn vpp when I live in the USA. Just more Discrimination for people who at pso long before poker stars had anything to do with PSO.

IF I BUY YOUR HOUSE CAN I PAINT IT A DIFF. COLOR ??
                YOUR BEEF SHOULD BE WITH THE U.S. GOV. NOT POKERSTARS

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                  IF I BUY YOUR HOUSE CAN I PAINT IT A DIFF. COLOR ??
                  YOUR BEEF SHOULD BE WITH THE U.S. GOV. NOT POKERSTARS

Aye pokerstars would LOVE to let you guys be more involved with pstars events/promos. Direct your anger at your government as hem points out.
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.