PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTT quiz help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTT quiz help

I need answers

Welcome Duck! umbup: Sorry bud, but nobody has the answers to any of the quizzes...which, btw, I'm guessing you meant to title this MTT, not HTT, correct? The questions change on the quizzes too..so we really have no idea of which answers you need help with. The only thing I can suggest is, if there are particular areas of the course that you're having trouble understanding, to put it in a thread...probably in the general forum. You'll get the most exposure there and it's appropriate. The group here is more than helpful so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Comment

WHY ALL THESE GUYS USING PIC OF CHICKS ???

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
        WHY ALL THESE GUYS USING PIC OF CHICKS ???

Probably because they'd rather look at the girls than themselves in a knight's outfit with a sword.

You like how I looked this time before I wrote..and purposely put in "bud?"

Comment

THEY DON'T LOOK AS GOOD AS I umbup:umbup:umbup: YEP I KNEW YOU DID LOL
          sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

lol pretty funny u need the answers to the lamest quizes ever made

Comment

Originally posted by Oku_Ha_FooLs View Post
              lol pretty funny u need the answers to the lamest quizes ever made
              Just remember silver star, this is a school, mostly for beginners.

Comment

sorry didnt mean to sound like a ******* my bad my bad........lol cmon no need to needle the silver star im nt playing much

** Profanity removed ** TrumpinJoe
                Last edited by TrumpinJoe; Sun Jul 24, 2011, 01:55 PM.

Comment

If you intend to learn something, simply go through the offered lessons, then you'll be able to pass the quiz by yourself and use your knowledge in future tournaments. Good luck.
                  2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by DuckSause View Post
                    I need answers

monty phython anwser the meaning of life ,funny too

Comment

how do you get a silver star ..I always thought it was by playing a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by rolo834 View Post

i believe its the first level bronze ,i am no expert ,but you do have one lol

Comment

Originally posted by rolo834 View Post
                          Silverstars come from collecting 750vpp`s,once you have a silverstar you need to collect 750vpp`s a month in order to maintain silver status.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckSause View Post
                            I need answers
                            Look I told you before, I simply don't love you no more. It's time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by De Hitman View Post
                              Look I told you before, I simply don't love you no more. It's time to move on.
                              but hitman duck sauce should be tasty with chips

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.