PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pride of the nation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride of the nation

PRIDE OF THE NATION Germany and Great Britain are fighting it out for the Top Country award for the month of July. Both countries have three players in the Top 10, while Canada is trying to ruin their moment and move a few players into a position to claim the top spot. Good luck to everyone and let's see who gets to brag at the end of the month. umbup: What about all the donkeys from the countries mentioned? We shall check the leaderboards back pages see if they get SHAME OF THE NATION AWARD

As a Celtic supporter I reserve the right to switch my allegiances to Ireland before the end of the month

Comment

I'm half Irish on my Fathers side so i will reserve that right as well. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by pokerbhoy74 View Post
        As a Celtic supporter I reserve the right to switch my allegiances to Ireland before the end of the month
        Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
        I'm half Irish on my Fathers side so i will reserve that right as well. umbup:
        You could just move. That'd solve two problems at once

Comment

l don't care what county your from, l just would like to see a pso friend win it

cheers
          Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

or even a pso non friend.....lol .....scorp

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.