PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

not happy with super league schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not happy with super league schedule

hi considering there is now no usa based players on pokerstars why has the new superleague 3 mtts time on at american timezones still. i live in the uk and for most europeans the new time slots are not available. for me here in uk the mtts will be on at 7am-7pm-2am. how is that feasible if u work for a living lol. cmon poker school get off the us based time zones and on to european time lol

I feel your pain as I live in an EST ( US time zone ) and becuase I work my times end up being 2 am , 2 pm and 9 pm! How does this make it easier for me?

Gidee Up!

Comment

Get em told David - was good chatting to you to other day. And i don't think many people are happy. Because this is new for every1 i think we are just going to have to see how it pans out and with players suggestions taken on board Pokerstars will change things along the way to make the format better. Best of luck at the tables m8. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by david 181 View Post
        hi considering there is now no usa based players on pokerstars why has the new superleague 3 mtts time on at american timezones still. i live in the uk and for most europeans the new time slots are not available. for me here in uk the mtts will be on at 7am-7pm-2am. how is that feasible if u work for a living lol. cmon poker school get off the us based time zones and on to european time lol

HOW WOULD THE TIMES BE BETTER FOR US TIME ZONES
        CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU START SPEWING CRAP

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Looks like very few people will be able to play more than one a day.

Should be interesting.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
            Looks like very few people will be able to play more than one a day.

Should be interesting.

I hear going to bed at 10am is all the rage

Comment

Well thought out post OP. If you work for a living, daytime hours in the UK, you can play 1 tourney. "US time zones" (LOL - Canada & South America don't count right?) people who work for a living, daytime hours, can play 1 tourney.

nh, wp.
              Head Live Trainer
              Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Global League > Euro League

Converting over to Euro only times is just so shortsighted and it will never happen.
                Losing the American(North/South) market would be costly for a site that is trying to go after the global market. Way to many Euro sites to choose from and I play on stars because it is global.
                If I wanted Canadians only I would play on one of our Gov run sites.

As for the times I am lucky to play one a day once I get back to work and weekends are contract out days. So I doubt I play more than the first week.

I really hate seeing these posts because it really is a nice way to kill poker by segregating the fields. You want Euro friendly Im sure you can pick one of the dime a dozen sites ran in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                  I hear going to bed at 10am is all the rage
                  Sleep is overrated... & wastes valuble poker time.

Comment

2 things, first players are from all over the world, why focus on just convenience for european players?

And is the super league the premier league or have I missed something?

Comment

Ehhh ? lol

lol
                      You have got it sooo wrong Vareck !!!
                      It's the Fantastic league !!!!
                      or is it the Brilliant league ???
                      What was it called again ???? lol B

Comment

Tournament 1 = 3:30 AM Local time

Tournament 2 = 3:30 PM Local time

Tournament 3 = 10:30 PM Local time

Open mouth and insert foot...
                        5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

We have the August schedule set up already. However, we are going to improve the situation for September forward. We will be working directly with our August premier league players to achieve this goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
                            lol
                            You have got it sooo wrong Vareck !!!
                            It's the Fantastic league !!!!
                            or is it the Brilliant league ???
                            What was it called again ???? lol B
                            My League

Comment

given that everyone no most, well some, ok a couple of players seemed to think that the present 6 tourneys spaced evenly throughout the day seemed pretty fair and dare i say it "global" what is the reasoning behind the 3 Superpremleague tournies NOT being spread at 8 hour intervals for the sake of global equality? whilst it makes not a jot of difference to the working players i guess anywhere in the world, the non working semi/pro players in the americas would appear to be able to possibly play the 2pm and 9pm tourneys without messing up the sleep/family patterns too much. because they are spread over 12 hours would i be right in saying (i really dont know the time zones) the west coast could actually play all three during, for want of a better term, "daytime", albeit a early start. i will admit that i work 12hr days so i tend to get a little more actual days off but the timings even then arent great (7am 7pm and 2am) i generally only get to play one a day but i can imagine there will be a certain amount of hostility about timings from the uk/eurozone. perhaps a staffer can give the reason why they are not spread evenly?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.