PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pro Review Vids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Review Vids

Dunno about you guys but I am loving these session review vids by some of the pro's. My fav so far has been the one by Daleroxxu. Made me realize how brutal I play PLO short handed. Enjoyed Moneymakers vid too, like how he beats up on himself like the rest of us Misery loves company I suppose. umbup:umbup:umbup: @ pstars for running these, keep em coming!
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Too bad having well over 150 vpps in April before black Friday doesn't count for much. evil:ad: moke:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
      Too bad having well over 150 vpps in April before black Friday doesn't count for much. evil:ad: moke:
      I'LL SECOND THAT HEY DAN WHEN WE COME BACK DO YOU THINK PS WILL LET US PICK RIGHT UP WITH OUR VPP'S OR DO WE ALL START OVER ??
      sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Moneymaker really beats on himself,I was actualy shocked at how honest he is in his videos.
        Pretty refreshing to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
          I'LL SECOND THAT
          HEY DAN WHEN WE COME BACK DO YOU THINK PS WILL LET US PICK RIGHT UP WITH OUR VPP'S OR DO WE ALL START OVER ??

My guess is that we would start over. If it somehow was this year, we would probably get the year's totals reinstated, but the monthly counter would reset.

Comment

maybe I will take a look at Moneymakers video when I earn 150vpps.....yep, you need to have earned at least 150vpps to view the video ....what an absolute disgrace

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
              Moneymaker really beats on himself,I was actualy shocked at how honest he is in his videos. Pretty refreshing to watch.
              Yeah I loved that too. Best were the spots, "Don't you dare play that Chris..." He plays it on the review .... "Dang it Chris" lol umbup:
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Lex's video is pretty awesome. I think I'm learning a lot about adjusting my play that I can take to the lower stakes. It really makes me think that my strategy is way too cookie-cutter, without much real reasoning behind it. It's really impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                  Dunno about you guys but I am loving these session review vids by some of the pro's. My fav so far has been the one by Daleroxxu. Made me realize how brutal I play PLO short handed. Enjoyed Moneymakers vid too, like how he beats up on himself like the rest of us Misery loves company I suppose. umbup:umbup:umbup: @ pstars for running these, keep em coming!
                  is this the video where he makes judgements on a player after one hand of heads up play, before the hand really starts?

Comment

Originally posted by zlizard View Post
                    is this the video where he makes judgements on a player after one hand of heads up play, before the hand really starts?
                    Not sure which part that was hehe Probably my pothead memory screwing me over once again.

If it's the moneymaker video you're referring to, he did point out near the start that he had played with almost everyone at the table and had notes on most of them from previous tournaments.

Comment

I'd take dale with a pinch of salt. from my understanding he has a solid grasp of the fundamentals but he's on über runbad atm running way behind all-in EV...kinda has to effect your outlook unless you're a sociopath?

not that my opinion is worth a jott ;]

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.