PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 problems I'm having with the website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 problems I'm having with the website

no biggy just wondering if it's my end or the website....

I can't see my league position or game history unless I go through my profile then to the leaderboard from there. Can still see previous months on my own page tho.

Hand replayer hands aren't visible most the time, just blank grey. Been like that for a couple of days.

I'm using IE9

Is it me?

ty

Was everything ok before? Do you have Firefox that you could try to see if it has the same problem?

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
      Was everything ok before? Do you have Firefox that you could try to see if it has the same problem?

Hi Staff, everything was fine with the replayer up until a couple of days ago. With the PSO history and league position everything was fine until the beginning of this month then nothing shown apart from table headers, if I look at previous months the listing is fine.

I do have firefox, I will give it a go.

thanks

Comment

no it's the same in firefox. I've attached a screenshot.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have the same problem on the replayer side Ray but it is only with cash game data for some reason.

I have send the info including screenshots to support.

TC

Comment

Ok thanks, I will send in a ticket for this and hope to get some ideas quickly.

Comment

Actually Ray, having looked at your screenshot I think you need to change the left hand drop down to "July 2011". I am sure that will solve your league display problem.

Regarding the replayer thats obviously another issue.

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                Actually Ray, having looked at your screenshot I think you need to change the left hand drop down to "July 2011". I am sure that will solve your league display problem.

Regarding the replayer thats obviously another issue.
                Exactly Ray u have PSO up instead of July as PSO dont exist this month gl

Comment

doh!!

I did choose that option at the beginning of the month but as it was on day 1 there was no scores as it was too soon I guess, changed it back and forgot about it. Sorry to be so dense lol

Thanks for the help

Comment

Originally posted by VareckRay View Post
                    doh!!

I did choose that option at the beginning of the month but as it was on day 1 there was no scores as it was too soon I guess, changed it back and forgot about it. Sorry to be so dense lol

Thanks for the help

Glad it is fixed, The techs have also been informed of the replayer problem and they are looking into it.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.