PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must Read Blog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Read Blog

great blog by Tony Dunst, or Bond18

http://www.pokersavvy.com/plus-artic...o-learn#part99
    Last edited by roomik17; Wed Jul 20, 2011, 04:57 AM. Reason: forgot link

Nice bro

Very nice my friend! Good read.

Julius

Comment

Comment

So whats up Jules? how did buffalo go? and why aint you on the TV right now? lol

Comment

Thanks for the link roomik, reading through it, very well written and informative.

Comment

you are welcomeumbup: some of the stuff we probably already knew, but still lots of good info

Comment

Yup..now if I can get a moment alone, I might get past halfway through it. umbup:umbup: ...ty wiz.

Comment

Bonds a really nice guy,he didnt know me from Adam and I fired off a private message telling him how one of his blogs helped my game. 2 hours later he is thanking me for the feedback and gives me even more info.

Its guys like that you can really enjoy supporting.

Comment

3 days later and,,,whew! This really is a must read, especially for anyone wishing to move up in their stakes. umbup: Very interesting stuff about the difference between low and high stakes games. I wonder if he kisses his mother with that mouth though? .."punch you in the ****** throat."...lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.