PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

about these points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about these points

Hello PSO mods, Everyone...My Question has to do with the new points system...Since this is a New Fresh start for the PSO...I was wondering exactly how the points work...I notice there's 3 tiers to it....I know<20vpps allows you to only win max $150, 20+Vpps allows you to win Max $1500 and 150vpps gets you max 5k...Now my Question is this...Last month before the changes I didn't get the max 150vpps, but this month I did get it...Now I'm wondering if I'm also in the group for the max 5k winnings or am I still in the group for the $1500, I only ask because there seems to be confusion as to what Tier players are at because of there previous months Vpps....

So I was wondering if you could clarrify it for me

TY

VPP'S EARNED FROM THIS MO. COUNT FOR NEXT MO. LEADER BOARD

VPP'S EARNED NEXT MO. COUNT FOR NEXT MO. LEADER BOARD

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

ah thx for stating so for me then

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post

is that right? i thought any current months vpps counted to the following month prize category in all cases? you mght mean that but it isn't very clear

Comment

Originally posted by VareckRay View Post
          is that right? i thought any current months vpps counted to the following month prize category in all cases? you mght mean that but it isn't very clear
          what you said

Comment

MAYBE ROOMIK CAN SAY IT BETTER

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post

VPP'S EARNED LAST MONTH COUNT TOWARD THIS MONTH

VPPS EARNED THIS MONTH COUNT TOWARD NEXT MONTH

Comment

VPPs in June are for July--------VPPs in July are for August--------- VPPs in August are for September and so on.
                Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.